Gold And 925 Silver Rings With Sapphire Gemstones
Sapphire gemstone rings have a universal appeal, gender, age or religion are irrelevant when it comes to buying or wearing a sapphire ring. Kaisilver custom sapphire rings are available in gold and 925 sterling silver. Choosing a sapphire ring can be a time consuming and confusing experience, this gets all the more worrying since sapphire gemstone rings are often priced quite high. Like for any other jewelry purchase, you will first need to evaluate the jeweler and then consider the purchase. More than 7,000 jewelry lovers spread across the 5 continents, rely on Kaisilver for their gem and jewelry requirements. These buyers give importance to quality and gain a lot of peace of mind, when they order jewelry from us. Having said that, we at Kaisilver do not expect all of you to pick us as your jeweler.
A gorgeous flower motif ring, shown here is a gold pink sapphire ring with diamonds. The same ring in gold or 925 sterling silver, can be ordered with blue, yellow, orange or pink sapphires. It is also possible to mix different sapphire gemstone colors in the same ring. The RG224PS Kaisilver ring is available in all ring sizes ... more.
This ring has everything that you would expect from a superior men's sapphire ring ... and more. A 7mm custom cut blue, pink or yellow sapphire gem set in an expertly crafted gold or 925 silver men's ring. A hefty metal weight and a certified natural sapphire gem ensures that you get value for the money that you spend. Get details about this ring ... more.
Finely crafted in gold or sterling silver, the MAN54 is designed and configured to last for generations. The center blue, yellow, white or orange sapphire is flanked by a triangular shaped gem on either side. Like always, the center and side gems are left to your choice. Learn all about this ring ... more.
An exquisite blue sapphire ring crafted with a yellow, blue, orange or pink sapphire gem. Perfect for a sapphire engagement or anniversary ring. Despite the sleek design, the RG800 Kaisilver sapphire ring is sturdy and durable. the metal structure is solid with no scooping done inside the band ... more.
Sapphire Ring Essentials:
- Jewelers sell both natural and lab created sapphire gems, make sure that you get a natural sapphire.
- Most sapphires are heated to improve color and clarity, simple heating is an accepted treatment.
- Sapphire treatments aside from simple heating, need to be clearly disclosed by the jeweler.
- You need to make sure that the sapphire gemstone you get is what you paid for.
- Sapphires are expensive and large sapphire gemstones are priced at a premium.
- Not all sapphires are blue in color. the gem is found in an array of amazing colors.
- Sapphire gems by nature, are hard and durable, they are therefore easy to maintain.
- Lack of sufficient metal weight for your sapphire ring can make the jewel prone to damage.
- Gold and silver sapphire rings should have good workmanship and the same gem quality.
- Sapphire rings with bezel set gems, offer the most secure and protective gem mounting.
- Prongs often get stuck in pockets and other fabrics, this causes them to loosen the gem.
A white gold sapphire ring also available in yellow or pink gold and sterling silver. The square sapphire gemstone delivers an extra dose of sophistication. The made to order sapphire ring is available in all sizes and you could pick a white, yellow, orange, pink or blue sapphire gem for your ring ... more.
If you prefer wearing big rings or have a ring size in the 12 to 15 size range, the design concept for the MAN135 should impress you. Shown here as big men's sapphire diamond ring, the MAN135 would look equally handsome no matter which gem you choose. Awesome looks and durable ... more.
Kaisilver Sapphire Ring Features:
- Custom made sapphire rings for men and ladies in gold or 925 sterling silver.
- You can pick the design for your ring from our websites or, send us images of your own.
- Silver and gold sapphire gemstones have the same quality of gems and craftsmanship.
- Our rings generally have 40-60% more metal weight as compared to others.
- A researched design, good metal weight and workmanship, enhance the durability of our rings.
- We handpick and custom cut all sapphire gemstones used in our gold or silver rings.
- All references made are for natural and heat treated sapphires, we play no gimmicks.
- Clear disclosures are made for gems, authenticity certificates can be provided on request.
- Sapphire rings can be ordered with white, blue, pink, green, yellow and orange sapphire gems.
- Since every sapphire ring is made to order, we can accommodate all ring size requests.
A white gold sapphire ring, you can combine gems of your choice in this ring. Crafted by skilled artisans in silver and gold, you have a choice of all three gold colors to choose from. Learn all about this ring ... more.
A gorgeous 14k or 18k white or yellow gold ring with sapphire gems, you choose the gold color and the color of the sapphire gems in your ring. The ring is also crafted in sterling silver, with good workmanship ... more.
Sapphires are very popular, rare and expensive, they are available in a wide range of prices. At Kaisilver, we tap some of the worlds biggest sapphire resources and this, allows us to deliver the best gem for each price point. Sapphires are the birthstone for the month of September, they also represent the 5th and 45th anniversaries. A unique variety of sapphire referred to as 'star sapphire' is often worn to celebrate the 65th anniversary. The Kaisilver team at email@example.com will be glad to help you with any queries that you might have related to gems and jewelry. We encourage you to seek our expert advice irrespective, of from where you plan to make your purchase.