Men's Citrine Ring, Gold Or Silver
Crytstal healers have always linked the yellow gemstone, citrine to brightness and wealth. A Men's citrine ring can be ordered in gold or 925 silver and as you might expect, sterling silver is extremely popular with men. There are a few interesting reasons, why men feel comfortable wearing citrine gemstone rings. The gem is fairly affordable and its price remains reasonable even in big carat sizes like, 4 to 6 carats. The beauty and color of citrine pairs well with all metal colors.
The great thing about men's citrine gemstone rings from Kaisilver is that, you are not limited by design or metal. Choose any design from our website and request for it, to be crafted in gold or silver with a citrine gemstone. You could also send a sketch or image of your own design to be custom made.
A brief note on the ideal design features for a men's gold or 925 silver ring with citrine. Coming from the quartz family of gemstones, citrine is durable enough to be worn frequently. Having said that, it is never a good idea to expose any jewel to strong chemicals, extreme heat or physical impact.
Highlights Of Kaislver Men's Citrine Rings:
- Men's gold and silver rings have a metal weight of 20 to 25 grams.
- We will let you know if your ring size calls for an additional weight.
- You can choose one of our designs or send us your own concept.
- Each men's citrine gemstone ring is fully custom made.
- Men's rings in gold and silver have the same superior workmanship.
- We recommend bezel setting for the gem, with metal covering the rim of the stone.
- The healthy metal weight of the ring makes it tougher and long lasting.
- The gold citrine ring for men is available in 10k, 14k or 18k gold.
- You can choose yellow, white or pink gold for your men's gemstone ring.
- While plating can be provided for men's silver rings, we do not recommend plating.
- The dimensions of the ring and shape and size of the gem, can be decided by you.
- Requests for all ring sizes can be accommodated.
About Citrine: The yellow color of the gemstone has often been compared to the color of one of the most sought after precious metals, gold. And it is this color, that makes citrine look good on every skin color and complexion. A men's citrine gemstone ring in white metal (gold or silver), will allow the gem to better show its color and sparkle. A men's yellow gold citrine ring, casts an interesting appeal as the sparkling gem nestles within the smooth polished look of the metal.
Still on the gemstone, citrine has been associated with two interesting qualities. Inspired by the sparkling sun, citrine symbolizes brightness and joy. You might often come across the term 'merchant's stone', this refers to citrine. Relating the color of the gem to precious gold, crystal healers often recommend wearing a citrine ring. This is believed to attract wealth and financial prosperity.
The birthstone charts as we know them today, gradually evolved from ancient beliefs and traditions. Wearing a birthstone is believed to bring good luck and prosperity. Citrine is listed as one of the two yellow birthstones for the month of November. The other yellow birthstone for the month, happens to be yellow topaz.
How To Buy: Before making a buying decision we would suggest that you read the complete MAN04n Ring Report and learn all about, the options and pricing for the ring. Since 10k gold is not mentioned in the price table, you can request for a quotation. The expert team at firstname.lastname@example.org will be glad to answer any questions that you might have. Discuss your requirements and you will soon be emailed a price quote for the same.